Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $2.85

Cons

Latest Bright Eye Solar reviews

TriniEnergyAuditor over 1 month

When I decided to go solar I was comparing many quotes from different companies and Bright Eye Solar was one of them. Josh Sheppard (Solar Consultant) from Bright Eye was very easy to talk to and courteous. As solar is a very expensive investment, I wanted to get the biggest bang for my buck and Josh delivered. As for the installation of the system, it took a bit longer than I expected (understandable as we're in a pandemic and due to weather complications). There was some issues with getting my system up and running smoothly (it was a learning experience for the installation team as they had just started working with the new Generac inverters), but Ben Lessig (project manager) was able to decipher the issue after communicating with Generac (kudos to you Ben) and got the system up and running. Although I was a bit frustrated at times due to the long installation period and the system not functioning properly at first (again not an issue that was caused by Bright Eye, the Generac Inverters were the issue) the company went above to optimize my system free of charge by providing five PV links. Now that my system has been operating successfully I couldn't be happier and I will be returning to the company for the installation of future Generac PWRcell batteries. Glad I was able to work with a local company as I believe in providing local business.

All Bright Eye Solar reviews

Bright Eye Solar prices

Forecast average PA electric rates over the next 25 years

We are a full service solar electric installer. We make it easy for families and businesses to go solar. No high pressure sales tactics and always competitive pricing with excellent workmanship and service. We have been designing and installing solar electric systems full time since 2009.

1200 Corporate Blvd Suite 16, Lancaster PA, 17601