Pros

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.97

Latest Solar SME reviews

Byron G 1 week ago

I chose to purchase my Solar from Solar SME after a lot of research. During this time, I had an acct manager assigned to me from Solar SME that will help answer any technical or inquiries I may have after the purchase of Solar. Eddie Wilson was assigned to my account and he helped answer all my questions during and after the Solar installation. Eddie was very helpful in providing me with updates on installation times and when the equipment would be delivered. Eddie was also very helpful in working with me on issues that came up along the way but were quickly resolved. If I had to purchase Solar again, I would use Solar SME and request that Eddie Wilson be the acct manager assigned to my Solar project.

Frank, over 1 month

Stay away from this company they try and pressure you into signing contracts their site survey does not involve explaining anything to. I had to have them redo the contract multiple times finding things that did not sound right or were incorrect. I finally made a rep come to my house and explain everything to me and found out that the current panels that I was in the contract would only cover a fraction or my electric bill. I specifically told them that I did not want an electric bill and that I wanted to average between 2500 and 3000 kWh a month. We redid the number of panels from 30 something to 52 and I was assured that it would generate the number I asked for. My solar panels have been installed for the last 3 months and I have yet to generate more than 1500 kWh a month and when I called I was told my system will average out at 2000 kWh which is a huge difference when you are paying 45,000 for the system that runs 300.00 a month. If you decide to go with them make sure you have them put in the contract the number of kWh you expect to produce because you will put it in their terms that you don't understand. I usually am really good at making sure I am covered in a contract but I found out I definitely was not this time.

All Solar SME reviews

Solar SME prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

We provide free solar estimates, solar system designs, various attractive financial options, and top-notch customer support.

There’s also a 25 year all guard warranty! You can depend on Solar SME to deliver highly trained professionals, outstanding customer service, and quality systems tailored to fit your family’s needs. As a BBB accredited company, we are passionate about your energy saving goals and enabling you to generate your own electricity.

Thanks to our partnership with Pearl, we’re able to bring you even more benefits that will increase the efficiency and value of your home. Pearl Certification allows Solar SME Inc. to certify our installations and improvements we make to your home. Pearl certified homes sell on average for 5% more! Choosing high-performing systems has always been a smart decision, and it has never been this easy!

1126 S Cedar Ridge Drive Suite 114, Duncanville TX, 75137