Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Solar Energy World reviews

TerryT over 1 month

After seeing an advertisement in instagram and doing a little research, they seemed liked the best company to go with.

Raj, over 1 month

I am writing this review after 8 months of my solar installation. I choose them as it was highly recommended by my friend. I was impressed at the beginning of how they took care of the installation process with all approvals from townships and how the job got done professionally. They were able to get the installation job done on time with no glitches. Things went smooth until we hit the summer. However, after 6 months in summer during my vacation, the solar edge inverter broke down and the app on phone did not have any notification mechanism. I was under the assumption that the grid gets monitored by the company but no one notified from SEW. I noticed this only after 2 weeks that I had no power generation the whole month of July. When I made my first complaint, a technical person informed that he will have 2 replace the chip of the inverter. I had to wait for 3 weeks and finally the day came, the chip replacement did not work and they had replace the whole inverter. Finally I had it replaced after 4-5 weeks. The installed a newer version of Inverter. During this whole process I had to pay my PSEG bills of about $550(peak summer) and lost about 2 SRECs of about $450. When I reached out on this to SEW they did not compensate in any manner and blamed the inverter company and they had no ownership. This made me very upset going back and forth on this issue with no result. My another biggest problem is the Software App on the phone, which does not alert you on any failures and you need to monitor it regulary. Prior to this I made referals to my friends on this company but this situation left me with low confidence now on this company. My strong suggestion to this company is to step up on Service aspects and perform the App upgrades.

All Solar Energy World reviews

Solar Energy World prices

Forecast average MD electric rates over the next 25 years

Solar Energy World is the fastest-growing, independently-owned and operated solar company serving Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Florida and Washington, DC. With thousands of solar panel system installations since our founding in 2009, we are also one of the most experienced and stable solar companies in the region.

5681 Main Street, Elkridge MD, 21075

Solar Energy World

MARYLAND - Elkridge

5681 Main Street, Elkridge MD, 21075

NEW JERSEY - Pennsauken

100 Twinbridge Drive, Pennsauken NJ, 08110

FLORIDA - Tampa

201 Kelsey Lane, Tampa FL, 33619

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Contractor Check Solar Power World

Residential Solar Electric