Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.69

Latest SunLux Energy Inc. reviews

Al L over 1 month

I highly recommend Sunlux Solar. I contracted with Sunlux for 34 panels and a new roof a little over 3 months ago. I am extremely pleased with both my solar panel installation and my new roof. My salesperson (Chris) was very honest, informative and professional. There was no sales pressure at all. He explained the entire project in detail and satisfactorily answered all my questions. He was extremely patient with me when I called him numerous times with questions I had pertaining to my internet solar research I conducted as I was educating myself on solar. I got several quotes prior to choosing Sunlux. Although Sunlux was a little more expensive than others (not much), I chose Sunlux because of the professionalism Chris displayed and because they are a large professional company who is dedicated to customer service. I believe in "you get what you pay for" and I am extremely pleased with Sunlux, as I got much more than I paid for. I am very happy I chose them for my project. My project manager (Berlyn) was outstanding. She was constantly communicating with me by either phone, email or text. She kept me apprised of every step of the project and was always responsive to me whenever I called her. She always got back to me immediately. She was professional, polite, informative and defiantly dedicated to customer service. She always made sure I knew what was happening, kept me in the loop, and that I was pleased. It was a pleasure working with Berlyn. The project took a little over 3 months to complete, but that was due to permitting issues and not the fault of Sunlux. None the less, Berlyn was in constant contact with the building authorities and moved things right along. The installers were very professional, polite and defiantly demonstrated pride in their work. The installation was clean, seamless and it looks fantastic. All the electrical is hidden in my attic and out of sight (except for my inverter). My roofer was Troy Roofing who was subcontracted through Sulux. Although I am not a fan of subcontractors, Sunlux changed my opinion about subcontractors. They were in contact with the roofer the entire time and I never had to deal with the roofer directly. Troy Roofing did an exceptional job on my roof. The guys worked 3 hard long days in 100 degree weather. They demonstrated pride in their work and they did an excellent job. I highly recommend Troy Roofing. In summary, I am extremely pleased with Sunlux Solar and the outstanding job they did. They totally exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them for your solar project. You will not regret it. I commend their staff Chris (my salesperson) for his professionalism and honestly. There were no surprises. Moreover, I commend Berlyn (my project manager) for commitment to customer service, her professionalism and her organizational skills. She was on top of my project every step of the way and she was a pleasure to work with. Al

Jeff ED, over 1 month

I debated long and hard how to rate my experience with Sunlux. In the end, I believe I got the high-quality product I wanted with excellent installation, but the process of getting there was slow and very frustrating at times. Here’s the short version: Pro: I was happy with the quality of the components used. Pro: I was very happy with the installers. They did a quality job, used every best practice I am aware of, and were great about answering questions. Con: The install took nearly three times as long as they indicated. (I was told they had a good chance of completing the install in 2018, and it was late April 2019 when it powered on). Con: Response to questions was often horrible. Questions would often take weeks to answer, or they would never put the answer in writing at all. Big Con: Despite being told my system would include an integrated EV charger in the inverter, having this in writing in multiple emails, and having it as part of the spec sheets submitted with the building permit, that actual install was missing this. Because the contract said “inverter” rather than “EV inverter,” they wouldn’t install the charger until I paid half of the extra cost. So I guess the bottom line is that I am happy with the final product, but would only recommend signing a contract with Sunlux if every detail of the system you want is explicitly called out in the contract.

All SunLux Energy Inc. reviews

SunLux Energy Inc. prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

SunLux Energy was started by 3 founders in very early 2015.  They have been in the solar industry for nearly 10 years and have seen it all and done it all with over 6,000 installations under their belt.
However, they had a vision to do things differently.  They built a business model that is one of the leanest operations you will encounter.  Why?  It means SunLux can beat any price and still offer quality name brand components and some of the best looking installations you will find!  Their focus is heavily customer oriented by staying in constant communication every step of the way.  They built a model that will support the customer during the process and many years after!

Founders of SunLux have seen it all and have over 30 years of combined experience.  They founded SunLux Energy to offer something different, a better kind of energy.  They are passionate about solar and saving money for their customers, but more importantly improving the quality of life and the environment around them.  They are also passionate about giving back to local schools and churches to better the community and make an impact on peoples lives.
Restrict Competitors' Ads

10860 6th St, Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91730

SunLux Energy Inc.

Sunlux

10860 6th St, Rancho Cucamonga CA, 91730

9225 Bee Caves Rd

9225 Bee Caves Rd, Ste 101, Austin TX, 78733

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2019 Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society NABCEP Certified PV Technical Sales Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric