Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Southard Solar & Construction reviews

JDR over 1 month

Dan and his team were easy patient and professional to work with. I had been in contact with many other solar companies but Southard solar was so easy. Dan was no BS and a strait shooter. Made it easy and understandable of what I needed and what I got. After they got the permits from the city it was fast. They had a crew out the next day and I was up in running soon after. Friendly professional installers. Best in Colorado in my opinion. Highly recommend southard solar.

All Southard Solar & Construction reviews

Southard Solar & Construction prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

Our passion is Solar Energy, we provide affordable residential and commercial Solar Systems. Whether your system is grid tied or an off grid photovoltaic electric system we strive to provide a quality system at an affordable cost.

We install solar electric (PV), thermal and passive solar systems. Southard Solar looks forward to serving you.

625 70th Avenue Unit # 5, Denver CO, 80229