Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Smart Wave Solar reviews

MattK 4 days ago

From the sales process to the planning to the execution. Every step of the way was professional and the communication was phenomenal. Of course there are delays when dealing with municipalities and utilities, but I always knew where we stood because my project manager (Bethany) always let me know. The day of the build the on site foreman walked me through what would happen, asked for my advice on aesthetics. Everything about the look and feel of the installation screams this was done right and by a company that knows what they're doing. The panels are generating the amount of electricity expected and it's been fun tracking what I'm saving. I highly recommend Smart Wave Solar for all your Solar needs, this is a company that that is going places.

All Smart Wave Solar reviews

Smart Wave Solar prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

We're so confident you'll love what we have to offer, we'll give you a $100 Amazon.com gift card if you'll let us give you a bid. No purchase necessary. We won't pressure you to buy. We reserve the right to not give a bid if it doesn't make sense--we'll let you know upfront (most homes qualify). Why choose Smart Wave Solar?

1). Most solar stops working when the power goes out; however, we offer an emergency power supply for no additional cost.

2). We're locally owned and operated, and have been in the industry for almost 10 years. We know what we're doing and we have an excellent reputation.

3). We offer amazing prices without cutting corners. We use high-end solar equipment and offer exceptional customer service.

4). We don't outsource our installations (many solar companies do). This allows us to keep costs low and make sure you get what you were promised.

5). Our online reviews speak for themselves. Check out more of our 5-star reviews on Google.

668 W 14600 S Suite 200, Bluffdale UT, 84065