SolarReviews top solar contractors: our Pre-screened Solar Pros
SolarReviews is the only site that offers Pre-screened Solar Pro accreditation. It shows the top solar contractors in your area based on consumer satisfaction, not just based on volume. The accreditation is a performance-based quality achievement that shows solar installers’ commitment to customer satisfaction, excellent solar installations and exemplary customer service.
In order to qualify, solar installers must meet the following requirements:
- The company has installed solar for a minimum of 3 years. If a business has changed names and has the equivalent experience SolarReviews will allow for exceptions.
- Solar installers must have at least 10 customer-generated reviews with SolarReviews and achieve a satisfaction rating of at least 4.50 out of 5.00 stars.
- At least three of those reviews must have occurred in the past 12 months.
- The business must pass the criteria established by
ContractorCheck.com. To achieve that accreditation:
- The company’s accounts are current with creditors (no liens or disputes in past 5 years)
- The company has not filed for bankruptcy in the past 7 years, and
- The company has submitted the appropriate licensing details.
- The business must be an active subscriber of SolarReviews.
Does your company have what it takes to become a Pre-screened Solar Pro? Contact Us!
January 15, 2021
An overview of flow batteries, including their applications, industry outlook, and comparisons to lithium-ion technology for clean energy storage.
January 15, 2021
Tesla’s new solar inverter is pretty standard when it comes to specifications, but it’s potential to drop solar prices is exciting.
January 13, 2021
What are solar panels, how do they work? Solar panels use silicon solar cells to convert the sun’s energy into usable electricity through the photovoltaic effect.