Pros

Cons

Latest RSRV Power reviews

Scott C. 3 weeks ago

I have been researching solar options for my home for quite some time and when I finally made the decision to proceed, I chose RSRV Power. I must say I am so glad I did! The entire Team I was fortunate enough to work with was nothing short of amazing! Beto Gomez did an excellent job of explaining all options available and helping select the system tailored specifically for my home and needs. While Beto exceeded my expectations with the sales and communication, the installation Team was some of the nicest, hardest working, dedicated individuals I have had the pleasure of interacting with. Here's why: Weather delayed the install by one day. This was supposed to be a two day install due to the size of the project, however my son was having friends over on what would now be the second day. The install Team, comprised of Javier, Kwabina, Pinkra, Justin and Brayant completed an 8kW installation in just over 8hrs to meet my needs!! Not only did they work in the heat and humidity, but they smiled, laughed and were amazing individuals through the entire process. I am thankful for their thoughtfulness, attitude and hard work! I honestly cannot say enough about this group and how thankful I was for them. Oftentimes as consumers, we only consider vendors based on pricing alone. However, my decision to use RSRV was based on competitive pricing as well as how well I related to their Team. Beto was wonderful at delivering information and a very nonaggressive sales style and the install team is a group of individuals I would be proud to have on my team! I highly recommend RSRV, if if for no other reason, because of their Team! Thanks again!

All RSRV Power reviews

RSRV Power prices

Forecast average NC electric rates over the next 25 years

RSRV Power is committed to sustainability, efficiency, and world-class customer service. We design solutions for each respective family and their homes’s needs. Our approach saves customers money and energy on their current utility bills not only today, but also for many years to come.

RSRV Power is a Carolina based sales and installation company. We are vertically integrated meaning everyone involved on your project is an employee of RSRV Power. This allows us to guarantee the highest quality installation and support for our customers!

We believe in transparency, honesty, and world-class customer service from day one which is why we handle every part of the process for our customers— resulting in a simple customized solution for each home.

RSRV Power cares about creating affordable solutions for today’s environment. We also believe in retaining power for the future. In that sense, our customers are our most sustainable partners.

4123 Rose Lake Dr. Suite A, Charlotte NC, 28217