Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Photon Brothers reviews

Molly W over 1 month

Krista was our sales rep and Eric was our project manager. They were amazing throughout the whole process. The communication, patience with our questions and general efficiency were top notch. I highly recommend Photon Brothers!! It took us less than two months to get from agreement to a working xcel meter. We are loving watching our solar production on the app and couldn't be happier with the reasonable cost and process in general!

LindyJoy, over 1 month

I hate to be the one who brings down these stars but my experience with Photon Brothers is quite different from nearly everyone else. In the end, the panels are up and working but it was painful to get here. I went with this company because it was larger and as a single woman I thought it would be easier down the line to get repairs done. Their biggest fault is the lack of communication. The panels they quoted me are different from the panels that were installed onto homes of those who gave me references. When the installers arrived we talked about how they'd put pipe from the garage to the roof, hiding it behind the trim and along the gables, but after they were done I saw that the pipe went straight up through the center of the exterior. It's a side wall, so it's not a big deal but still, they did not do what they had offered to do. I told Photon Bros that I was going to be out of town for a specific period but they scheduled someone to come out and do work. Fortunately my neighbor was able to cover during my absence. I was again out of town (a fairly rare occurrence) and told three different people that I was not available but they scheduled a review with the city during that week. Two times. The third time I told them (most of this is via email) to let me know when it was scheduled and I would be there. No response. I finally called the city to get the information. The inverter quit after a few days. I discovered this by looking at the online output table. When I called Photon Brothers they pretended that they had been monitoring the system and they knew of the problem. I find this hard to believe. And then they had to order a replacement, which took a week. I was billed before the final inspection had been completed. And once I paid (after the inspection) I had to ask three times for my $1,000 "rebate" through the company. If you only care about the end result, this company gets the job done. However, I would not recommend them.

All Photon Brothers reviews

Photon Brothers prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

Photon Brothers is a solar energy company dedicated to providing you with the a high quality solar installation and an amazing customer experience.

The company was founded by brothers David & Matt Raichart, veterans in the solar energy space who believe that solar power is the best way for homeowners to save on their energy costs and move towards a more sustainable, Earth-friendly future.

From our friendly, no-pressure sales process all the way through to our fast, professional installation, Photon Brothers makes going solar an experience you’ll love.

If you are looking to hire a Colorado solar power installation firm, give the Photon Brothers a call and see exactly what they can offer you. Once you speak with our solar professionals, you will know immediately why we are deemed the best local solar company across the state.

7705 W 108th Avenue Suite 100, Westminster CO, 80021