Pros

Cons

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Elevation Solar reviews

Tim Lowther 4 weeks ago

The whole installation process to getting my monitoring set up. Kasey Jex was great staying in touch, letting me know where we were with approvals and installation.

Patti B., 3 weeks ago

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. Once my solar was installed (6 months) activated and they got my $60,000 cash, I no longer mattered to them. They do not respond to phone calls, emails or texts. They promise service and never show up. My system worked well for 2 months, and now I am receiving large bills for electricity in July and August. I don't believe they are monitoring as promised. The last time someone was here, they said they would be back in one week to move or replace 4 panels that are consistently underproducing. That was May 2 and they never came back. I truly regret my decision. Their advertising is fraudulent; they do not care about their customers, at least not this one. After threatening a lawsuit, I received a call today saying there would be a technician here in another week. I had a wonderful experience with solar in California for 12 years. A technician was needed only twice in that whole time and they were there within 24 hours. Elevation has a lot to learn about efficiency, integrity and ethics. I am sad and angry that I have been treated this way.

All Elevation Solar reviews

Elevation Solar prices

Forecast average AZ electric rates over the next 25 years

We understand that the value of your home is both financial and emotional, that's why we're committed to provide the best products and services to every customer. Regardless of your situation, it's our goal to offer empowered solar solutions that ensure maximum benefits and savings.

2425 S Stearman Dr Suite 220, Chandler AZ, 85286

6625 S Valley View Blvd, Suite 114/116, Las Vegas NV, 89118

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

423 Keller Parkway Suite B, Keller TX, 76248

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2019
Better Business Bureau NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer Solar Energy Industries Association UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric