Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest A&R Solar reviews

Mike N. 2 weeks ago

For those of you that don't like to read a lot, here is the short version... You should look no further than A&R Solar for your solar needs. This is a fantastic organization with fabulous staff. Okay, here's more, if you are so inclined to read... Adding solar power is no small investment. Therefore, you should want to have the best information available when considering solar power. Solar is clearly a great way to go, both in terms of being friendly to the environment, and the savings that you can see in your energy costs in the future. Because the decision is so important, you will want the most knowledgeable and most professional people to provide you with every bit of accurate information so that you can make the most informed decision. The entire staff at A&R Solar are exactly what I've described above. They are professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and patient. I love how great they are about always getting back to me when I have another question. I have had direct communication with Jesse, Michael, Jen, and Karen. All were fantastic. I'm certain that these four are simply an example of how great the rest of their staff are. I wholeheartedly recommend A&R Solar. I would look no further than this fine organization for my solar questions and needs.

All A&R Solar reviews

A&R Solar prices

Forecast average WA electric rates over the next 25 years

We're an employee-owned business committed to the highest quality in all areas and continually innovating in a growing industry.

We started A&R Solar with the idea of changing the way business was done in the world. We wanted to build a business structure that focused on respect for our employees, our customers, our community, and our planet. We believed that by aligning our personal values with our business, we would achieve incredible results, and our efforts are proving true.

A&R is a Certified B-Corporation, a new kind of company which uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. Certified B Corporations meet higher standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.

3211 Martin Luther King Jr Way S Suite B, Seattle WA, 98144

A&R Solar

OREGON - Portland

6800 NE 59th Place, Portland OR, 97218

Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Contractor Check Solar Power World

NABCEP certifications