Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest YellowLite reviews

Dan over 1 month

I suspect I'm picky about customer service, and know I'm picky about how things are done and how they look on my house. These guys were knowledgeable, and just great to work with. Did a very nice job. Professional, quality work. I'm very pleased.

ClevelandSun, over 1 month

I had a 5 KW system installed on the roof of my home in January 2012. I also requested that a battery back up system be installed. Total cost was around $24000 or so, or $17.5K after tax credit. For the first few years, it was trouble free. We got Mage solar panels and they have been great. However, it has been pretty painful getting a response from the company whenever there are issues. Cody, the sales guy who initially worked with me on the system, is a nice guy- but there is only so much that he can do when there isn't tons of communication between the installation staff and the customer. The battery back up system is functionally dead about 4 years after installation. I may have used it 2x during that span. I don't know if it would have lasted longer if the system was built differently. I don't plan to replace them. There was a part of the system which failed and they were responsive in getting it replaced about 2 years ago. Other times it has been a challenge getting responses, after the sale is done. They are a small growing company, so I understand the hiccups. And when I make enough noise to enough people, things get done- I don't think it should have to come to that. I will change this review if my experience changes, but in hindsight, I don't think that I would have invested in a battery back up system if I could go back.

All YellowLite reviews

YellowLite prices

Forecast average OH electric rates over the next 25 years

We are determined to solve the world's energy problem, especially ending America's need for foreign oil. We are committed to excellence in both the design and installation of solar energy systems. We not only design the best possible solar roofing system for our customers but also help them reduce their consumption and educate them on how they can consume less energy or use it more efficiently. We provide reliable, quality customer service and best-system quotes.

1925 St Clair NE Suite #250, Cleveland OH, 44114