Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $2.85

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest NRG Clean Power reviews

Jeremy 1 week ago

I can not say enough good things about my experience with this company. During the initial call, we have provided the necessary information and made sure to take the time to explain and answer all my questions. Once I decided to go with them they worked closely with me on the layout. The installation crew worked efficiently and masterfully to position the panels on our roof. I am very happy with my new system.

Girish B., 2 weeks ago

NRG was great during the install process, but since then customer service has been disappointing to say the least. I have been having communication issues between the Inverter and their (or SolarEdge's) systems. Due to this, my solaredge monitoring app does not show any production results. I have a LTE antenna on my inverter but for some reason NRG did not enable/activate the Wi-Fi connection. I have called them at least 3 times to figure out the issue and get the Wi-Fi enabled, but no luck. They asked me the reboot the inverter and wait 4-8 hrs to see if the problem self-corrected. Well, that did not work. I asked them how to enable/activiate the Wi-Fi connection on the inverter and they told me they did not know how to do that, which I find hard to believe. I looked up the info on the web and it is pretty easy to do, but requires an installer account for the SetApp from SolarEdge. I tried to contact solaredge, but was redirected to NRG. So, the issue is still pending with no clear path to resolution. I am quite frustrated at this point.

All NRG Clean Power reviews

NRG Clean Power prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

NRG Clean Power is the leading clean power provider in California and Texas. We leverage over 30 years of superior customer service installing solar across both states. Not only do we offer top-tier solar services, we are also a total home performance company, devoted to sustainability and energy efficiency.

We offer fully customized home and business solar installations with battery backup capabilities. We are on a mission to change the way energy is produced, consumed and stored. We believe that energy production should be decentralized, deregulated, affordable and most importantly, renewable. We envision a future with zero fossil fuels and plan on reaching this through cutting edge solar and storage technologies. Customer satisfaction is a crucial aspect and the cornerstone of our business.

As a result, we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certification 4 years in a row, along with the 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award.

NRG Clean Power offers the finest solar products at the best rates with finance options for everyone. We will be with you every step of the way and for years to come.

111 N. Market Street, San Jose CA, 95113

111 N. Market Street, San Jose CA, 95113

TEXAS - Austin

600 Congress Avenue, Austin TX, 78701

Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World UL Certification

NABCEP certifications