Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $3.00

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest NRG Clean Power reviews

Great Services 1 week ago

The NRG technical staff are very patient, listening to their client regarding the technical issues, reviewing the issue(s) and responding with their solution very promptly!

Mojgan, over 1 month

I approached this company based on positive reviews I found on the internet. Asked for a quote and Any Mantilla gave me a quote and presentation over zoom back in September 2020. He told me if I accept the offer within the 2 days he will give me additional discount and then sent me all the disclosures. It was very deceiving when the disclosures were asking to get at least 3 quotes from different companies before making the final decision and Andy asking me to accept the offer right away to be qualified for a 1000 dollar discount. Unfortunately I accepted their offer without getting second opinion from other providers. Miranda Stilles was in charge of the project. She told me the the city approval and permit takes 1- to 30 business day. Believe or not it was December and they were saying that they have not received the city permit yet and every time blaming the city and covid for the delay. Finally, I contacted the city my self and they told me the application that was received the day before (December 10, 2020). After months of telling me nonsense, I found out that they've been lying all the time. Being cheated, frustrated and losing the tax credit for 2020, I asked for cancellation and refund of my down payment. Without ever accepting and acknowledging their wrongdoings they begged me to give them another chance which I sadly did. Finally the panels were installed and they installed a wrong voltage inverter which was not compatible with my city voltage. It took another month to fix this mistake. How can a company install a device without knowing what the neighborhood voltage is. Eventually I got my solar producing energy at the end of April 2021- A simple process took 7 months to complete. I had such a tribble experience with this company.

All NRG Clean Power reviews

NRG Clean Power prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

NRG Clean Power is the leading clean power provider in California and Texas. We leverage over 30 years of superior customer service installing solar across both states. Not only do we offer top-tier solar services, we are also a total home performance company, devoted to sustainability and energy efficiency.

We offer fully customized home and business solar installations with battery backup capabilities. We are on a mission to change the way energy is produced, consumed and stored. We believe that energy production should be decentralized, deregulated, affordable and most importantly, renewable. We envision a future with zero fossil fuels and plan on reaching this through cutting edge solar and storage technologies. Customer satisfaction is a crucial aspect and the cornerstone of our business.

As a result, we have earned the prestigious Diamond Certification 4 years in a row, along with the 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award.

NRG Clean Power offers the finest solar products at the best rates with finance options for everyone. We will be with you every step of the way and for years to come.

111 N. Market Street, San Jose CA, 95113

111 N. Market Street, San Jose CA, 95113

TEXAS - Austin

600 Congress Avenue, Austin TX, 78701

Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World UL Certification

NABCEP certifications