Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Intermountain Wind and Solar reviews

Randall 1 month ago

I evaluated dozens of solar companies online, and narrowed it down to three for proposals. IWS was the most thorough and transparent of the companies I worked with. They reviewed the property, electrical, and sent pics to engineering before providing a quote which gave me confidence that the quote would be accurate. The install team was friendly and professional and did an excellent job on cleanup. I had my roofer inspect the mounts and he was impressed to the point he recommended them to another one of his customers. The calculations provided in the quoting process appear to be spot on. My installation has been running for about 2 months now.

Photo traveler, over 1 month

I chose IMWS because the product was highly rated and the sales people seemed to know what they were doing. The product is fine and was installed correctly. It just took forever for the installation to happen. My sales rep left the company and the district manager didn't seem to have enough time to make sure my order was properly prioritize. Any service comes from Utah. I've had problems with the reporting system continually dropping my internet signal. I emailed the district manager after having no response from the service guys. Finally one service guy called back and we were able to resolve the issue. The service manager never responded.

All Intermountain Wind and Solar reviews

Intermountain Wind and Solar prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

Intermountain Wind and Solar(IWS) provides the power of bulk purchasing to home and business owners through the Intermountain Community Solar Initiative.

This initiative allows IWS to purchase solar components in bulk and get discounted rates from our distributors. This savings is then passed on to our clients. Combining the experience with competitive pricing, IWS offers the highest value to our customers.

1953 West 2425 South, Woods Cross UT, 84087