Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.98

Latest Corona Solar LLC reviews

Lashawn Arnold over 1 month

Corona Solar did a wonderful job on my home. The work is neat and they clean up every drop that they put down. They did such a good job that my neighbors asked who did I use and how was my experience with them. I told them that I had a fantastic sales person named Gene. Gene explainsed every single detail and he keeps up with the job until it's done. If I had any questions. He got right back to me with an answer. My experience was worry free. Thank you Gene and Corona Solar!

All Corona Solar LLC reviews

Corona Solar LLC prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

Headquartered in Jersey City, we serve the Tri-State area making us the local experts. The partners have well over 1000 installs in the past decade delivering the highest quality product available with unparalleled service.We are not locked into a specific manufacturer or finance company therefore allowing us to truly look out for the customers best interest.

680 Summit Avenue, Jersey City NJ, 07306