Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Citadel Roofing and Solar reviews

Ken over 1 month

I am very happy with my Solar installation by Citadel Roofing! The work was completed in a timely manner, was done correctly, and works great. The project coordinator kept me up to date on all paperwork and was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Citadel Roofing and Solar!

Robert H, over 1 month

This company in my opinion cannot be trusted. They had myself and several of my friends looking forward to having Tesla power wall's installed under the SGIG program. After months of waiting, their sales rep R. Romitti stated the batteries were back ordered and later stated PG&E changed how much I would be reimbursed. Mr. Romitti was also happy to just let me pay the full price. Who knows, maybe all of what Mr. Romitti stated was true, but when he asked me to lie about having sleep apnea to qualify for the Powerwalls, that's when he cross the line. Three of my friends stated he asked them to do the same. Had I done as he asked I'd be guilty of fraud and conspiracy. I'm therefore warning others of these unethical practices and I'm notifying the appropriate State agencies. Also Citadel roofing and solar pulled a permit to have work performed on my property but when I elected not to have them proceed after they changed the deal, they refused to contact the county and have the permit rescinded.

All Citadel Roofing and Solar reviews

Citadel Roofing and Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

As a homeowner, you are no doubt feeling the financial pinch of ever-increasing energy bills, which is why more and more folks are turning to solar to protect their bank accounts AND the environment at the same time. Let Citadel Roofing & Solar install a new, money-saving solar system on your home.

WHY GO SOLAR WITH CITADEL?

LOCAL. We're your neighbors. All our employees live in California.

EXPERTISE. With 30+ years in roofing and 20+ in solar, members of our team are true masters of their craft. We know how to do the job right.

IN-HOUSE LABOR. Virtually all our work is conducted by our own employees, allowing us to maintain quality from start to finish.

PERSONAL CARE. We’re there for you every step of the way, with full transparency and guidance.

4980 Allison Pkwy, Vacaville CA, 95688