Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Citadel Roofing and Solar reviews

Dave P. over 1 month

These guys are total professionals. I am extremely happy with how the entire process went from start to finish. Eric Andresen was my Sales Rep and he did an amazing job setting it all up. Ticia Sauceda was my Project Coordinator throughout the entire project. She was excellent, and checked in with me every week to let me know how things were going. I got Solar and a Tesla Battery installed as well. The two guys who came to do the installation were excellent, they did a fantastic job, and were very professional. It all looks and works amazing! The entire project was certified by the Napa City Inspector and PG&E without any problems. The work is excellent. I now have two Apps on my phone so I can monitor my Solar System, my Battery, and my Usage levels at all times. Very cool, and very useful to me and my family. This company stands behind their work, and they do an excellent job. I could not be happier with how this project went or the outcome. I would highly recommend Citadel Roofing and Solar to anyone who is interested in doing Solar. You will be very happy you did.

Katie, over 1 month

I selected Citadel to install solar panels in Aug due to a very attentive Sales person. Unfortunately it has been a super stressful experience afterwards (probably the last thing you want during this pandemic). As some other people mentioned, they didn't talk to each other themselves. I was communicated several times with multiple wrong dates. After calling them hundreds of times, I finally got the confirmation from three different people/groups that my panel installation date is today. Well, guess what happened, nobody showed up !!!!!! As what I learned so far, if you are located in bay area, bite your own nails and prepare to wait for a long long time until anything actually happens. They probably just want to save their multiple trips regardless how the customer is screwed up Unfortunately I still have the contract with them and can only wish the next date they will provide is actually a real date. Pray for me~~~

All Citadel Roofing and Solar reviews

Citadel Roofing and Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

As a homeowner, you are no doubt feeling the financial pinch of ever-increasing energy bills, which is why more and more folks are turning to solar to protect their bank accounts AND the environment at the same time. Let Citadel Roofing & Solar install a new, money-saving solar system on your home.

WHY GO SOLAR WITH CITADEL?

LOCAL. We're your neighbors. All our employees live in California.

EXPERTISE. With 30+ years in roofing and 20+ in solar, members of our team are true masters of their craft. We know how to do the job right.

IN-HOUSE LABOR. Virtually all our work is conducted by our own employees, allowing us to maintain quality from start to finish.

PERSONAL CARE. We’re there for you every step of the way, with full transparency and guidance.

4980 Allison Pkwy, Vacaville CA, 95688