Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $3.00

Cons

Latest Affordable Home Solar reviews

Stanley over 1 month

I find AHS based on good review online. I start communicating with Meo in email. Meo is very knowledgeable, and he also give me a competitive quote compare with other installer. Meo do not oversell me, only sell the system what we need and Meo handle all the permit work and inspection completed. The installment was also run smooth. Meo and his team is so efficient. The installation job is done in very professional. Meo also stand by their product. I have one panel have under performance issue. Meo and David keep come to my home to diagnose issue , and help to process the warranty from the manufacturer to replace the panel They went above and beyond to support the customer. I highly recommend AHS.

All Affordable Home Solar reviews

Affordable Home Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Affordable Home Solar (AHS) is an organization serving the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and San Diego. AHS installs solar photovoltaic systems for residential and small businesses. Our mission is to streamline residential and commercial solar installation practices and to bring down the cost of solar deployment.

PO Box 142, Union City CA, 94587