Pros

Cons

Latest Solar States reviews

Crk over 1 month

Having Solar States install solar panels on our roof this past year is one of the best decisions we have made since purchasing our house in Philadelphia.     If you are on the fence about Solar, just move forward, it is the right thing to do.  Regarding Solar States, it is one of the most pleasant companies I have dealt with in some time.  Everyone (sales, back office, installers, etc) I dealt with was great.  I also appreciated working with a company that is having a positive impact on society through  training youth of diverse backgrounds in an emerging field.   The installers that came to my house were respectful, knowledgeable, and very diligent.  I could also tell that they enjoyed what they were doing. I highly recommend Solar States for your solar solution.

All Solar States reviews

Solar States prices

Forecast average PA electric rates over the next 25 years

Founded in 2008, with a dual mission to install solar and educate the next generation. After establishing our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA, our team collectively has over 35 years of experience in the solar industry. Upon growing past 300 solar installations for residential and commercial clients we now offer an electrical service to customer who are or aren't looking to solar. Allowing Solar States to offer a fully in-house service with no subcontracted work from permitting to solar electrical work.

Furthermore, being a Certified B – Corp comes with the honor to reinvent how business impacts the community. We choose to do this through offering solar classes and educational hands-on packages to institutes in the surrounding area. Since 2008, we have taken this mission to thousands of students that have been trained, educated and offered job positions within the Green Industry.

1508 N. American Street, Philadelphia PA, 19122