Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $2.85

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Solar Centex reviews

Andrew E 1 week ago

I recently Had a system installed by the crew at Solar Centex and I honestly couldn't be happier! I had some initial reservations like I'm sure alot of people do when it comes to going solar it's a huge investment. but the crew at Solar Centex not only met my expectations but exceeded them !!. from my initial email with sabrina who was there with me every step of the process..she answered any questions I had .. to trinidad who lead the crew who performed the installation of my system they showed up 30 minutes early!! I appreciated the punctuatality. all the way up to Scott the owner who came by to check in to make sure everything was running smoothly.. even after everything was completed sabrina stopped by to do a walk through and made sure that I understood exactly how the system worked and to answer any follow up questions I may have had . I couldn't have asked for a better experience I highly recommend Solar Centex to anyone who is interested in going solar . I'd like to Thank everyone from Solar Centex on a great experience from start to finish!!

All Solar Centex reviews

Solar Centex prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

Bringing Solar Power to Central Texas!

We design, install, and monitor solar power systems that will:
- lower your energy bill now
- prevent energy inflation from eroding your family finances
- invest in the future value of your home
- provide you 100% reliable battery-based systems

Solar is all we do, and we'll be part of our community for as far into the future as we can see.

We're not a solar business from somewhere else that you'll never see after you pay for the system. We'll be here with you - because we're from here. We live and work in Harker Heights, Temple, Gatesville, Killeen and San Angelo.

Many will say that they install battery-based systems. Solar CenTex has a track record of proven installations that are providing Texans the ultimate in energy reliability and security. From whole-house backup to off-grid out-buildings, we understand how to size and install off-grid and grid-interactive battery backup systems.

Check out what we do. We know that educating our community on the economic benefit of solar is important as Central Texas starts making solar power part of its future. We'd love to talk with you!

1901 East FM 2410, Harker Heights TX, 76548