Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest LightWave Solar reviews

David Shupe over 1 month

I have used Lightwave Solar for two projects at my home. In 2012 they installed a 4.3 KW solar system and in 2019 they installed a 5.9 KW storage system. Since commissioning in April I have had a total of $59 in electric charges. As I recall all of the things regarding the last installation the one thing I remember most vividly was at the end an NES Supervisor coming over to me and remarking "congratulations". I think this speaks for itself why Lightwave Solar should be the solar company of choice for your solar application and installation.

Hattrick926, over 1 month

After waiting 3 months for the solar panels to be installed, we were told it would take no more than 10 business days to turn the panels on. It has been 12 business days and we don't even have the appointment with the inspector scheduled and after that there is another appointment that needs to be made with the power company before the panels can be turned on. Our first payment was made in early June. It's September and we have paid $30000 and have no idea when we will have solar power.

All LightWave Solar reviews

LightWave Solar prices

Forecast average TN electric rates over the next 25 years

We have designed and installed over 900 solar PV systems for businesses, municipalities and homeowners across the Midsouth.

We provide free preliminary estimates that show system size, system performance, cost and incentives, and a project sketch.

Contact us today for your preliminary estimate!

3026 Owen Drive Suite 104, Nashville TN, 37013