Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of 2.55

NABECP qualified installer

Latest Kosmos Solar reviews

Jim J over 1 month old

If you don't want to read my novella, I'll summarize. Call Kosmos. First off I don't do reviews often so the fact I'm sitting here writing this novel says a lot. But do to my endless research not yielding a lot of satisfactory (comprehensive?) reviews for companies, I thought I'd help cut through the fog of it all. I'll start by saying my wife is a Marketing Executive who deals a lot with social media and many review platforms. She was impressed that Kosmos had managed to maintain a high 4.x star review rating on Google, Facebook and a few others during our search for a solar company. That is hard for any company to do as all anyone really wants to do, is complain. Solar wasn't an easy decision for me and my wife to make, for lots of reasons. There are so many things to consider. I am a data driven perfectionist with a bit of OCD to boot. For the average consumer solar can be a bit complex with a lot of variables. These guys know what they are doing, and will walk you through it. They will get as technical as you want or as simple as you need. (Thanks Charlie, who was patient enough to stay at our home answering questions till 8pm away from his family.) They will handle everything from the city, your HOA, inspection, installation, monitoring, and service. What about the quality of the workmanship for the installation? Come on man, their electrician is as OCD as I am, and his attention to detail is amazing. I watched this guy pull wire from the attic to the utility. The exterior conduit was tight to the house bends were perfect and the connections inside the inverter were perfectly tidy. Exactly the way I would have done it. (He was an extremely cool dude as well. The whole crew was friendly and approachable.) The guys on the roof doing the panels? Exactly the same. I went into the attic to see if any anchors missed the rafters...NONE. All the wiring is routed through the attic. You will not see any conduit on your roof looking all tacky running over the peaks and over your gutters. (I've seen homes like this, no bueno.) All the wiring was run through the attic, properly routed and shielded, and out through a soffit. I live in a two story making this necessary. You want integrity? Yup, they got that too. While doing the install over two days the guys on the roof had started to damage a few shingles in one spot. Totally understandable as the amount of work they were doing, It was unavoidable where they had to gain access to the roof, and I'm sure it's not common. Kevin the owner, had stopped by to assess the install and brought it to my attention on day two of the install, and had already made arrangements to have it repaired. A crew came out within a few days and it was repaired with matching shingles. I would never been the wiser had they not told me about it. Service? Mike is all over everything in that office. They do not install your panels and disappear. Call them.

All Kosmos Solar reviews

Kosmos Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

Get to know Kosmos Solar, the #1 Solar Energy Installer in DFW area. Our company was founded when our founder, Kevin Seok, noticed there was a gap between consumer needs and what installers were offering. Since then, we have been growing in both size and reputation at an astonishing rate. We lead the way in customer care and satisfaction, and we strive to provide the very best service to everyone we work with.

1320 Post And Paddock Rd Ste 500, Grand Prairie TX, 75050