Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Green Power Energy reviews

HappywithSolar 5 days ago

I chose Green Power because I went through Energy Sage and they gave me not only the best price per KW, but also they had the best customer reviews and equipment rating. Was very pleased with the entire process, and how they communicated each step along the way (of which there were many more than I expected!).

DBoyne, over 1 month

Signed a contract in August. Was promised install would be complete by November. It is now January and I'm still not live. As stated in other comments, absolutely horrible customer service. They state they send you emails that you never receive, put the delay back on you, and also as someone else stated they want their money before the final inspection. We are in New Jersey, you get paid when you pass your final inspection. Installation is not complete until you PASS INSPECTION. Since final inspection, I was told someone from ACE would come out and put their panel on and I would be live. Well, it is now January 18th and still don't have the panel. I'm now being given excuses about ACE's backlog. Additionally, here we go again with the email excuse. "we sent you an email on three occasion with the docusign and you haven responded". Nope, no emails, finally I called them and asked for it to be sent again. Finally got it, it literally took 2 seconds for the docusign. I guess the thought of calling the customer and letting them know they are waiting on a document never crossed anyone's mind because they already are paid in full. So here I now sit, solar is not live and I have a $630.00 electric bill for December and am living on SSD. Thanks guys, I guess I'll figure something out.

All Green Power Energy reviews

Green Power Energy prices

-3¢ kWh

Forecast average NJ electric rates over the next 25 years

Green Power Energy has been in operation since 2009, serving thousands of homes and businesses across the Northeast. Green Power Energy has its own installation teams and our consultants are professional, low pressure, and educational. We work with a variety of products and finance options to customize every installation to fit each homeowner’s needs perfectly! Our process is completely turn-key from design to installation, and we provide a 25 year warranty supported by our full-time service department

47 East Street, Annandale NJ, 08801