Pros

Cons

Latest Energy Solutions Direct reviews

John Deschauer 2 weeks ago

Recently I had Simply Solar install solar panels and upgrade my electrical panel. I had multiple quotes for this job and I chose ESD because their price was reasonable, and they have been around for many years. Our consultant was very knowledgeable and thorough in explaining how the system would work and answering all my questions. The installation and system initiation went according to plan and any questions I have asked were answered quickly by Customer Service. I definitely recommend this company.

MrT, over 1 month

Sorry I did not look around a little more before my selection, nothing but heartburn from begining. Crew on site weeks after were told they would be there. After install took a few months for them to get the as builts done then the turn on, what a joke, 3 months of wrong submittals to the power company right down to photos of another house, in the mean time I'm paying for panels and utilities, think I am/was not, pissed. An forget about getting through to their office/customer service. Think about other companies, this should be your last choice

All Energy Solutions Direct reviews

Energy Solutions Direct prices

Forecast average FL electric rates over the next 25 years

Take the first step to assess your home’s energy consumption. Evaluating immediate and long-term solutions needed to make your home more energy efficient will save you significant money over time.

The professionals at Energy Solutions Direct will focus on assessing the whole house to help you determine which purchases and improvements will save you the most money and energy. As our auditors walk through your home, they will focus on areas such as: air ducts, doors, windows, air sealing, insulation, lighting, and much more. Upon completion of the audit, the Energy Solutions Direct Auditor will review their findings, provide money saving recommendations, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

6076 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park FL, 33781