Pros

Cons

Latest Blue Sky Solar reviews

RB 1 week ago

I began my solar experience with another company. I decided I needed to look around and found Blue Sky Solar. I'm glad I did. The initial meeting surpassed the other company and my decision was made. Throughout the process the communication was seamless. I always knew what was going on, where my project was and what the next step was. Almost the entire process was done via email with very minimal phone calls. Personally I liked it that way because I work graveyards and could respond to emails easier than phone calls. The product is top of the line, the install was completed in a day and the follow-up was completed shortly after that. Blue Sky knew what they were doing and planned everything from A to Z. I didn't have to worry about anything. Overall it was a great experience with efficiency and great communication. If you are looking into solar, check out Blue Sky Solar!

Caleb, over 1 month

We chose blue sky solar after responding to an ad and have a productive talk with a sales representative. Once the project was underway things went wrong at every turn. Twice the office made clerical errors to lower the federal tax credit we would receive both of which were caught by me. The installation team showed up without all the necessary equipment causing delays and then failed the County electrical inspection. They returned to make the changes needed and instead did not make the proper changes leading us to fail inspection again. That caused over a month of delays from installation to turning the system on. The office team seemed to procrastinate on the paperwork until the last minute and then send the customer an email needing information the next day with no warning. After citing their “great track record” of receiving grants we were extremely unimpressed with their performance on that regard and did not receive said grant which was a major selling point during their pitch. Overall the system works, it is running, but every step of the way to get here was stressful and not handled well.

All Blue Sky Solar reviews

Blue Sky Solar prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

Blue Sky Solar is currently working in the Utah, Oregon, and Washington market area, offering high end solar options for very competitive pricing. We believe in owning solar power, not leasing it. For years buying solar was expensive, but those days are over! You can now replace 'renting' electricity from your power company to'owning' your own solar power plant and have this decision save you money right from the start.

Since every home is unique, we offer a free Solar Analysis for people who want to know what solar would mean for their home. You can choose your way to communicate with us, whether by email, phone or in person. Our goal is education, and if solar is right for you we'd be glad to help. If your home does not qualify as a good candidate for investing in solar, we will let you know that as well.

Thank you for considering Blue Sky Solar for your residential and commercial needs!

1550, Layton UT, 84075

Blue Sky Solar

1550, Layton UT, 84075

380 Q Street, Springfield OR, 97477

Better Business Bureau UL Certification

Solar hot water sales and installations