Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Arizona Energy Pros reviews

ashernation over 1 month

It's been a year since AEP installed our system. I'm sure glad they did because I'm paying only $35 on my APS bill for JUNE!!! Russ, the owner, conservatively estimated that my summer bill would be about $75 bucks with solar, which I was very excited about a year ago. Come to find out that he was way off. Paying $35 in June was a delightful surprise. Even my wife, who was skeptical, is glad that we invested in Solar. Since I financed this system, I decided to pay exactly what I would be paying without solar, but in 8 years, my loan will be paid off, and I will get to enjoy a much cheaper APS bill. If you live in AZ, I would highly recommend anyone to invest in solar panels because APS or SRP is only going to raise their rates. Solar is a great way to hedge against rising energy cost. There are may reputable solar companies in the valley. I would highly recommend giving Russ an opportunity to quote your system. He uses state-of-the-art solar panels that other competitors didn't use. Installation was very professional as well. They do not hire out their installers. They have their own dedicated installers who even painted the conduit tubes to match my house. Finally, please beware of using the solar companies that knock on your door to gain your business. Many of them are rip-offs. Go with a trust worthy company that has been around for a while.

Very Unhappy Customer , over 1 month

This is the worst service company I've ever dealt with they will not return your calls they will not handle the problems at hand.

All Arizona Energy Pros reviews