Solar Source - The Solar Experts

Pros

Cons

Latest Solar Source - The Solar Experts reviews

Terry over 1 month

I am writing this letter to thank Solar Source who I contacted to to replace my solar hot water tank. My system was installed over 15 years ago with a 120 gallon storage tank. Systems normally have 80 gallon. They did not have one in stock but they got one in short order and sent two techs out to do the install. Dan the lead was very experienced and knew everything about my older system and went right to work. The job was somewhat labor intensive since I wanted all the old cutoffs and drains replaced. When he got done it was like a work of art on how he planned the runs and put them together. All the contacts at the company were extremely helpful. I would like to add the price of this quality work was very reasonable. I will be sure to rec amend them for future needs and to my neighbors.

All Solar Source - The Solar Experts reviews

Solar Source - The Solar Experts prices

Forecast average FL electric rates over the next 25 years

Founded in 1984, Solar Source is a licensed solar contractor specializing in residential and commercial projects. The Solar Source legacy has been trusted by over 60,000 clients since its inception, making Solar Source Florida's most recommended solar company by roofers, builders, and homeowners. These honors were achieved through a steadfast commitment to top-quality products, exceptional service, and reliable support.

Our unwavering commitment to quality solar energy solutions and best-in-class service set us apart. Whether you’re harvesting solar energy for your home or your business, Solar Source offers optimal solar solutions to ensure you’re saving green... both in the environment and in your wallet.

With our limited decades of experience, Solar Source will help you save money and bring you a new, hassle-free way to go solar.

925 Sunshine Lane, Suite 1010, Altamonte Springs FL, 32714