Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Wells Solar & Electrical Services reviews

Aaron 2 weeks ago

Erik Buerkle was so awesome. He was personable, knowledgeable and got right to the point. He spent time breaking down the numbers for me to weigh out the cost/benefit of getting a solar install. Because I live in Georgetown and my Utility doesn't offset enough, I didn't move forward. However, if that changes I'd gladly go with Erik. Well worth the time and education.

Joshua York, over 1 month

One of the biggest scams i have ever fell for. I was sold on the fact that getting solar would save me money. When in fact it has done nothing but cost me $600-$700 a month for electric. The first month my electric bill was $727 plus the $300 loan payment for the solar. Every month since then my electric bill has been $300 + us the $300 loan payment. How is it that my electric bills are the same as they were before the solar panels were installed? Wells solar has done nothing to fix the issue besides try and win me over with a nest thermostat like it would help with my electric bill. I tried do be patient and let them come up with a good solution but 4 months into it and nothing but silence and falls promises.

All Wells Solar & Electrical Services reviews

Wells Solar & Electrical Services prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

We specialize in quality and timely solar installations and our team is confident in selling all residential and commercial solar projects.

3900 Drossett Suite H, Austin TX, 78744

Wells Solar & Electrical Services

TEXAS - Austin

3900 Drossett Suite H, Austin TX, 78744

TEXAS - San Antonio

1777 NE Loop 410 Ste 600, San Antonio TX, 78217

TEXAS - Arlington

1209 Sturgeon Ct #107, Arlington TX, 76001

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Power World UL Certification

Tesla Powerwall sales and installations

Sonnen battery sales and installations

LG Chem solar batteries