Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest TriSMART Solar reviews

Mitchell K 3 days ago

I have now had Solar installed by TriSmart for a year now. They met with my wife and I and we talked about system size. The size they recommended currently takes care of about 2/3 of my total power consumption over the year. The return on investment is good. I pay about $110/month on a 20-year loan (from their preferred lender) and I save at least $20/month. The solar panels produce about $150 worth of power per month, on average. Overall satisfied. If I had to do it again, I would get a bigger system. Overall, the sales team and the support team have been great, as well as their preferred lender, which to be honest can be hard to do. Not to mention these are some of the best-looking panels on my roof, especially compared to some of my neighbors.

tnickfla, over 1 month

We were scheduled for our first appt with an electrician 12/21/20 they no showed. We were rescheduled for 1/4/21 they showed up. The next time was to have the panels installed. They were installed and then we heard nothing more. The installation crew left a hole saw drill bit in my yard and it was ran over by the mower which needed a blade replacement. I contacted them about the next step. We were schedule for an inspection I think 3/12/21. They no showed. The inspection then took place 3/15/21 without notice of appt to me or husband prior too. I am still waiting for the CPS commission today 3/23/21. A six to eight week process has become eight to twelve. I have made my first loan payment and my system isn't up and running yet.

All TriSMART Solar reviews

TriSMART Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

Solar Power Texas by TriSMART Solar is full-service provider of affordable solar solutions. We believe that every home and business should have the opportunity to be powered by clean, reliable, and renewable solar power. Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and support to our customers. It is our mission to help homeowners and businesses save money, become energy independent, and go green. It’s what we here at TriSMART call “SMART energy for SMART people.” We’ve made going solar easier than ever before. Our full-service includes a customized design, permitting, inspection, installation, and system maintenance, all with little to no up-front costs. We guarantee our work, and only use best in business equipment and warranties. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our solar energy experts.

15200 E. Hardy Rd., Houston TX, 77032