Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $3.00

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Sunny Energy reviews

Scott M over 1 month

How I came to know them is a little too long of a story for a review here. A Salesman had just left another company and told me he had signed up with Sunny Energy as they are the best here in Arizona. After doing hours of research into various companies, types of panels, size of system overall, financing and a dozen other questions, I decided Sunny Energy was my best choice price wise and reputation wise as well as the best warranty and customer service. I have been extremely please with their follow up, explanation of everything, how it all works, what to expect etc etc.

Cameron28, over 1 month

What could & should have been a great addition to home has been nothing but a complete & utter nightmare. From the beginning this is the worst company- don't let the selling factor of we install & manage it fool you. I regret nothing more than going with sunny & if I could redo I would 100x. This is the most unorganized, chaotic & unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with. The ONLY saving grace was the salesperson Jason...but even he can do so much with helping at his level. Worse part...I thought bringing my issues and concerns to the owner would make a difference & I guess not bc nothing but crickets from him too. When the salesperson is embarrassed about the way his own company has handled things...that says a lot. To sunny you are not a valued customer like they sell it. Once they get your signature you are just another check & number to them. No value at all. Personally the entire office-- Taylor and Melanie should be fired. They have no idea what they are doing.

All Sunny Energy reviews

Sunny Energy prices

Forecast average AZ electric rates over the next 25 years

Homeowners turn to Sunny Energy, an award-winning, 5-star rated top solar installer, to break free from rising utility rate hikes and make their own clean energy. Sunny Energy was founded by industry veterans because you deserve a better way to power your life. We help homeowners harness the sun to create, manage, and store their own clean energy. That means you get to use the energy you make – when you want to use it. We have assembled the best team in the industry and we’ll be with you every step of the way – offering a full-service experience. We treat your home like our own. We don’t cut corners on materials or installation because we want you to get the most savings out of the lifetime of your solar system. This isn’t just talk. The founders believe that a business should take care of its employees, in an ethical, respectful and nurturing environment, which in turn results in the growth of a truly connected and satisfied customer base. With these core values working out of their offices in Arizona and California, Sunny Energy provides solar installation, battery storage, energy management, and financing, to thousands of customers who have less dependence on their utility company, feel good about their environmental impact and who reap the benefits of energy cost savings every month. We’re proud to be named one of the top solar contractors in the United States by Solar Power World magazine for four years in a row, have a 5-star rated business online, recognized as an A+ Better Business Bureau company, and a company that has been voted best solar company by the communities we serve. Contact us now for a FREE solar analysis.

2414 W. 14th Street Suite B, Tempe AZ, 85281