Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest SolarNorcal LLC reviews

Kendra & John Niedziejko over 1 month

We used SolarNorcal to replace our existing solar which was 10+ years old and undersized for our house. They helped size a new system, price it out, worked with our City to obtain the necessary permitting for removal, removed the existing system and installed our new system. We were able to get much more efficiency for approximately same footprint of our older, previous system. I was extremely happy with this vendor who had been previously sourced by my brother to do his installation, as well as my neighbor, all at different times.

Punit, over 1 month

STAY AWAY!!<br />I am one of the customer so I can give first hand information right from installation to post installation support. It was bad experience all along. <br /><br />My installation work was about to start on the day, so I took day off so installers could get to my house and install. <br />Installers did not show that day and did not even bother to call. Considering, I had taken day off for installation and left my work. So I called Heath , he was not even apologetic and instead told me it’s common in construction business for people to not show up. Really, that's how you run your business.. <br /><br />After few days, their crew came to install panels and ready to install. By chance, I happened to notice that they were installing different panels than what I paid for. If I would had not noticed they would have installed wrong panels. How can one miss it? So I called Heath again, he started blaming me for their mistake that I should have got these panels instead, then he started blaming his crew. He chose to focus on blame game rather than the issue.. Very unprofessional..<br /><br />Later I noticed they damaged drive way and concrete of the house. Since I already paid initial money, I was struck. I wanted to pull out, maybe I should have even after initial payment. <br /><br />After installation the whole system went down for couple of days for no support. Now I have one of the panel producing only 30%. At first, they were on denial there was no problem. Then he started blaming on shades. After repeated calls, they showed up after 15 days. 15 days is a long time given panel is not producing much. Now they pointed out its a satellite dish issue. Lets assume it was dish issue, The dish was there since 2012 much much before they did installation. How can it be missed at inspection and during installation when dish is next to panels? Again crappy job and bear no responsibility to fix it Asking me to call third party company to fix it. Panel is now down and not producing much. <br /><br />I feel company lacks quality and professionalism. They tend to lean towards finding excuse or blaming someone whether its their crew or supplier or customer. I paid money to Solarnorcal, I did not pay to listen to their excuses. <br /><br />Company claims to be 5 star, how can a company which works like this to be a 5 star (does not show up on appointments, damage customer property, poor jobs). Given my experience, I am having trouble even rating them 1 star.<br />Even if you decide to go with this company, make sure to get the contract updated for post installation support (SLA for time) and do not pay money till you make sure everything is working as expected and specially no damages done to your property.. <br />Best of luck for your solar installation.

All SolarNorcal LLC reviews

SolarNorcal LLC prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

We are a licensed C10 electrical contractor in the State of California. Our management team includes two electrical engineers (one a Professional Engineer). Our experienced team has resulted in one of the highest rated electrical contractors in the region. We believe in both keeping our customers and our employees happy. We are proud to have employees (not day labors) whom we pay benefits and paid time off. Keeping our employees happy shows in their workmanship.

We are authorized Premium Installer for Panasonic. Authorized installers for Panasonic get their Triple Guard warranty for Panasonic solar panels with Enphase microinverters pre-attached at the factory. Panasonic includes a 25 year labor warranty (direct from Panasonic) for their solar panels and the microinverter (on top of the standard 25 year product and performance warranties). We also work with SolarEdge including their power optimizers. We have experience working with LG, Enphase and SMA as well.

With over 700+ residential, commercial and non-profit installations, we have a lot of experience with both the design of the system (making sure it is as efficient as possible) and the installation. We have a long list of references we can provide on top those listed here.

If you are considering a solar system (or batteries, a generator, a transfer switch, an electric vehicle charger) we would appreciate the opportunity to submit a bid. For residential systems we have installed on roofs, ground mounts, pergolas and RV's. We can install small systems of 1 kW up to very large systems 20+ kW. For commercial systems we have installed on roofs, car ports and custom structures. We have experience with systems over 1 MW.

We complete the entire process for you from the free quote, to system design, applying for permits (getting community / HOA approval if required) through installation, approval and getting the system turned on by the utility company.

4970 Robert J Mathews Parkway Suite 160, El Dorado Hills CA, 95762