Pros

Cons

Latest Savkat Solar reviews

AndrewKennedyLive over 1 month

I spent almost 14 months researching solar companies. Having them come into my home and selling me on their systems. But instead of selling me, SavKat did something quite remarkable. They “shared” with me why they were my best choice. They were true to their word in every way. It could not have gone smoother or their crews been more professional. They kept their word every step of the way and the knowledge that they are a local company that will be there for me over the next 20 years, played a big role. Everyone will be going solar. The decision left to be made is with who. Call SavKat Solar today and let them share with you why it should be them.

All Savkat Solar reviews

Savkat Solar prices

Forecast average CT electric rates over the next 25 years

SAVKAT started as a family-run residential SunPower solar panel dealer in Farmington CT. Our goal was to maintain customer relationships and provide great service at every step of the solar process. Over the years we have grown to be an Elite SunPower Dealer and service customers in five states. We have always been driven by customer interactions and focused on informing and empowering smart decision-making. During the consulting stage, we help homeowners understand their energy needs, solar savings, and the process of going solar. Throughout installation we handle all logistics from permitting to inspections. After systems have been turned on, we monitor all sites for accurate production estimates and exceeding performance expectations. We are proud to have a 5 star rating from our customer base. Our company owner is Board Certified by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). The NABCEP is the most respected, well-established, and widely recognized certification organization for North American solar professionals in the field of renewable energy. Customers can rest assured knowing that we are highly qualified to handle their specific and unique solar needs whether commercial or residential.

36 Triano Drive Unit C, Southington CT, 06489