Pros

Cons

Latest RisingSun Solar reviews

Marty Z 3 weeks ago

Tyler at RisingSun Solar was awesome. Very professional, knowledgeable and pricing was very favorable compared to other bids. During his presentation he explained solar and how the system would interface. He provided a timeline of what and when everything would happen, and this was updated upon our acceptance. Handling of HOA and Centerpoint approvals and certifications a Big plus. Project came in 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Communication during and after the project was very responsive and informative. Would definitely recommend RisingSun for any solar project

John, 4 weeks ago

I went with RisingSun because they had the panels I wanted, and the price was excellent. I took several bids, and the value for the price was excellent here. However, after I put my money down, I found myself consistently reaching out for updates on my project rather than getting any consistent follow-up, which is a communication issue. The project was contracted out to GreenLight Solar in Dallas, and there were some issues during the install, such as broken panels, wrecking my yard, etc., but I guess some things cannot be avoided, although I'm somewhat irritated that my yard won't be level again unless I do the work or pay to have it done. The project was eventually completed, and I was told everything was functional; again, however, the next steps were never discussed with me. Turns out, the system was not functional, so I reached out to RisingSun to address the problem, and I got pretty much nothing. I finally got tired of the lack of communication and just dealt with the contractor myself, who got the issue resolved. Not a peep from RisingSun since that time. The system has been excellent and there have been no functionality issues, so I am pleased with the final product, especially at the price point I got. However, RisingSun's lack of communication throughout the process is of concern, and when an issue arose I could not count on them to take care of it, so I am a little worried about what will happen if I have to make a warranty claim or something like that. I'm glad I put the panels in, but in retrospect, I would have spent a bit more to go with a different company.

All RisingSun Solar reviews

RisingSun Solar prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

What makes RisingSun different?

Price
We are a lean, zero waste organization giving us the ability to maintain quality products and service while always beating our competitor's pricing.

Experience
We are a friendly and knowledgeable team of solar experts with a company average of four years industry experience. Questions? We have answers.

Products
We install only american made solar panels paired with the highest efficiency rated micro and string inverters. Our panels come with a 25 year linear production guarantee with the highest rated resistance to hail, wind and snow pressure. Gain peace of mind with RisingSun EPC knowing that your solar system will be backed with a production guarantee and all of our installations come with a standard 10 year labor warranty.

Production Guarantee
An experienced and knowledgeable solar consultant will use our highly efficient software to design a customized solar solution for your unique needs. This allows us to accurately size a system and prepare a detailed proposal with the total cost, production estimates, and return on investment.

Financing
Qualified applicants can go solar with ZERO upfront costs utilizing our lending partnerships.

We make it easy and affordable to go solar.

3302 Canal Street Suite 21, Houston TX, 77003