Pros

Cons

Latest Powerco Solar reviews

Mighty Mike over 1 month

Power CO is very easy to work with. They were professional and communicated with me throughout the entire process. Their price was the lowest by far of any of the other 3 bids, even though they use the better optimizers, and there were no unexpected charges on the final bill. My system works exactly as it was designed and my electricity bills have been reduced dramatically. I will use them again when I purchase a new home next year.

DOZER, over 1 month

The process went pretty well. I was even sent fotos since I was out of town. The project manager was easy to speak with on the phone and kept me up to date.<br />The only problems were some of the wires had become grounded so I failed to get several weeks production. I felt that I should receive compensation for that loss. Nothing yet.<br />The device that speaks to a company downtown failed and it took a while to replace it.<br />Lastly, I was not able to logon to the system to watch my systems production.

All Powerco Solar reviews