Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $2.85

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Nova Solar reviews

Blair over 1 month

I was connected with Nova Solar through the Energy Sage market place. They were one of several quotes that I received. What caught my eye was the inclusion of a mockup of the panels on my actual roof (curiously, no other company did this). It allowed me to see exactly what I was getting into. After reaching out over the phone, one of the co-owners of the company ran through the financials with me including the incentives and the process of a solar loan. I hadn't committed to anything at that point, so taking the time to answer my questions was a very positive experience. After selecting Nova Solar, my contact was extremely responsive via email. He provided me with heads up when he was going to be stopping by for site inspections, etc. He and his crew were always punctual, never giving me a time frame but an actual exact time of arrival! On install day, the crew was respectful and personable. The crew member that had to enter the house stayed masked (as I have small children in the house). He explained everything he was doing. He showed me the panels, boxes, etc that I was of course curious about. Overall it was a great experience and they absolutely live up to their high customer rating! I would 100% recommend them!

All Nova Solar reviews

Nova Solar prices

Forecast average VA electric rates over the next 25 years

Our mission at Nova Solar is to create sustainable, and cost effective energy solutions to help minimize financial, and environmental burdens on our communities. With over fifteen years of experience in solar technologies and installations, we strive to bring the best value for top-quality service in the Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland areas.

3305 Dye Drive, Falls Church VA, 22042