Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Moxie Solar reviews

Keith & Beth 1 week ago

My wife did the front end work of research & ended up choosing to work with Moxie Solar for our installation. It was my job to oversee the installation. At first we bumped into a few issues but I'd like to say that the Teams & Company recovered with style. I'd like to extend a big "Thank You!" to Rick, Ryan & Aiden of the electrical team. Rick fielded the issues I uncovered after the first panel (PV) team was on on-site. He came to the job, worked with me and assured me that all would be well. He, Ryan & Aiden made sure everything went well as the balance of the project unfolded. Also, a big shout out to Tom, Nat & Dillon - the PV guys. They worked with our Tesla panels to ensure that they were installed properly and all functioned as intended. I can't thank them enough for their dedication to a quality installation. The system was just tested yesterday and I've got people inquiring about our system already. Thank you all, gentlemen, for bringing this project to a successful conclusion.

RRMan, over 1 month

Moxie does an excellent job of selling their services and communicating what I would guess they hope will happen and unfortunately it didn't work that way for us. We would, however tell you that their sales person - Brian Handelsman, and back office team of Carolynn Hendrickson, Becky Ray and Lee Anne DiCecco were all easy to work with and did an excellent job of communicating and staying engaged.. However, when it came to communicating the delivery of materials and having everything the contractor needed their "Market President" who is located in Austin, TX was one of the poorest communicators and had absolutely very limited follow-up to explain anything that was going-on from delivery of materials to what day the contractors were going to start. They just showed-up.. Unfortunately this person was also responsible for scheduling materials and manpower as well as managing the permit process with St. John's County and without a doubt was one of the poorest communicators and marginal field leaders I've ever encountered. This person allowed the electrician to only pull a permit for "electrical repairs" and not "solar panel installation". The net result was a delay in getting FP&L's approval and necessitated our direct communication with county officials to secure the right verbiage for the FP&L Permit. Until Moxie hires a person specifically for the Florida market I would be reluctant to recommend them in any matter whatsoever and certainly anyone using Moxie should ask who actually manages the materials and scheduling in Florida.

All Moxie Solar reviews

Moxie Solar prices

Forecast average IA electric rates over the next 25 years

MOXIE was founded in 2008 out of a desire to bring new energy options to the country and to help educate people about the many benefits of solar energy and electric vehicles. Since then, MOXIE has grown to be the United States' leading provider of solar energy solutions for commercial, residential, and agricultural applications. With over 1,500 successfully completed projects and predominantly 5-star customer reviews, we're proud of our role in creating a more sustainable future for our clients and our world.

MOXIE stands apart from the competition with in-house solar experts that make the process of going solar quick and easy. Not only do we focus on solar education before sales, but we are the only solar company in the nation with a Rapid Installation Team (R.I.T.). This team of specialized solar experts makes the process of going solar lightning-fast, without ever sacrificing quality, customer service, or attention to detail. With our real-time protocol, we have a laser focus on every customer's "Solar Experience" and using our unique virtual processes, the MOXIE R.I.T. can install your system up to 3X faster than the national average! This means you start saving green and being green faster than ever before. MOXIE is also proud to offer a special solar discount program for Healthcare Professionals, First Responders, and Active-Duty/Veteran Military and Reserves members. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation virtual consultation!

323 W Cherry St, North Liberty IA, 52317

Moxie Solar

IOWA - North Liberty (Headquarters)

323 W Cherry St, North Liberty IA, 52317