Independent Power Systems (IPS)

Updated: 12 November 2020

Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Independent Power Systems (IPS) reviews

Gary Williams over 1 month

I interviewed 9 different solar system installers, IPS had the best warranty, highest rated equipment, system produced the most power with the lest panels and the lowest cost. Overall service has been great.

Chris B, over 1 month

I am due for an install in less than a week and have zero confirmation on if it is proceeding or the materials I have paid for are in their possession. 7.2 kW system in Arvada, CO. Scheduled mid August, and the initial quote and engineering was awesome. My project manager reaches out every two weeks supposidly by policy, but I have had multiple delays due to items needed from the homeowner and nobody has told me. The end result is I am left chasing down information so that my install can proceed. If you want to chase and manage your own install and pay someone to supposidly do the same thing them this is your company. I still like their equipment and how they designed my system but do not have a warm fuzzy on when it will progress to a live system. Will update if things change.

All Independent Power Systems (IPS) reviews

Independent Power Systems (IPS) prices

Forecast average CO electric rates over the next 25 years

1501 Lee Hill Road #24, Boulder CO, 80304

Independent Power Systems (IPS)

COLORADO - Boulder