Pros

Cons

Latest Greenify Energy Savers LLC reviews

Laura & Michael Englebrecht 3 weeks ago

Aaron of Greenify, an owner, was very professional during his visit. He also replied promptly to our inquiry and we were very impressed with the information he supplied. Our MADE IN AMERICA solar panels are top of the line! Christian who installed them was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure to answer any questions we had and even on his follow up during the inspections was very personable. Marleen kept us in the loop as far as the progress and paperwork needed every step of the way. There were not surprises before during or after the process and we would recommend this company without reservation!

DrDisney, over 1 month

Greenify charged more over $70,000 to insulate my home and put new windows in and solar panels on and then as soon as I had the panels placed, I was told I would need a new roof within two years. This year I had to put on a new roof and Greenify charged over $5,500 to take off and replace the solar panels. I know they are making a killing off of this and I would look around to find a cheaper company. Their product is good but they are going to make a killing of profit when they sale to you.

All Greenify Energy Savers LLC reviews

Greenify Energy Savers LLC prices

Forecast average UT electric rates over the next 25 years

Step 1. Schedule a ENERGY AUDIT. We will perform a BLOWER DOOR TEST with an infrared scan of your entire home , inspect all your major appliances, inspect the attic insulation levels and ventilation, and analyze your gas and electric bills. Then we will create a CUSTOMIZED home action plan. All in 1-2 Hours

Step 2. Go solar with us and recieve a sizeable amount of ENRGY UPGRADES for free! Our trained auditor will prioritize all the necessary recommendations according to what the house needs most and what your specific needs are. SOLAR AND ENERGY UPGRADES COMBINED vs. SOLAR ONLY . What do you think wins...... Get started now and schedule an ENERGY AUDIT.

8535 S 700 W Suite E, Sandy UT, 84084