Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $2.85

Latest Sunpower by Freedom Solar Power reviews

Hassan 4 days ago

I was skeptical when I first started looking into Solar. Initially I was approached by a Solar MLM who gave me a plan and just wanted me to sign on the line to get approved for the loan and move forward with the install. I did not get good vibes from their company and I do not support their business model. I started doing my research and found the Solar MLM company did not pop up on the CPS registered solar contractors list which can be found here: (https://www.cpsenergy.com/content/dam/corporate/en/Documents/Registered%20Solar%20Contractors.pdf) After reviewing the list and contacting different vendors I found that Freedom Solar had the best presentation, pricing, and customer service. Shane Hertig, their sales rep, gave an excellent presentation, and answered my long list of questions with thorough responses. I found their SunPower A-Series 410 Watt Panels solar panels to be the best in the industry with 25 year warranty serviced by Freedom Solar. They sent out a surveyor to create a 3d model of the roof with the best position for the panels for the angle of the sun during the day. The install took about a day, and then the hookup to the grid took about another 2 weeks since CPS was backed up from COVID. The cherry on top was Shane's excellent communication. He kept me up to date on the timeline as well as all the promos and rebates being offered . They offered several financing options depending on how soon I wanted to pay off the loan. They also took care of the HOA application and the CPS rebate being offered. I highly recommend giving Freedom Solar a chance to show their best.

Terry, over 1 month

Solar panels were installed in mid Dec. 2020 it is now Feb. 9, 2021 and they system does not have permission to operate. As of this time they have not arranged for Entergy to come out and inspect the system and grant permission to operate. I will update this when and if that happens.

All Sunpower by Freedom Solar Power reviews

Sunpower by Freedom Solar Power prices

Forecast average TX electric rates over the next 25 years

We have over 12 years of experience designing solar power systems and photovoltaic solutions for home and commercial applications. We have chosen SunPower as our technology partner in order to offer our clients the most advanced solar technology on the market. And SunPower has chosen Freedom Solar as its exclusive master dealer for the state of Texas. If you're ready to save money and gain energy independence while transitioning to renewable energy, we're happy to provide you with a free consultation.

4801 Freidrich Ln Suite 100, Austin TX, 78744