Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Evoke Solar, Inc. reviews

Dan M 1 week ago

Evoke Solar did an excellent job installing solar panels on my house, and I would highly recommend their services. My house has a slate roof, and multiple solar companies told me they couldn’t install solar panels on this type of roof. Evoke made it work and was very meticulous with the process. The team was detailed and communicative with every task, which has far more steps than you might realize. They collaborated well with a structural engineer, roofer, electrician, inspector, utility company, and energy credits administrator. They also offered ways to move ahead with the process safely throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They were available to answer any questions I had along the way, and they continued to happily answer my questions even after the solar system was set up. I was very impressed with their customer service, and I’m confident they’ll be available to help should any issues arise.

Poor system design and worse pos, over 1 month

They did not size my inverter correctly (13.395 kW on 10kW inverter), so I experience significant clipping and am under my production/SREC allowance. I've attempted numerous times to have them come out and add an additional/smaller inverter that I can pull some panels from the existing setup and add a few more panels and they're always "going to get back to me".

All Evoke Solar, Inc. reviews