Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Elevation Solar reviews

Jay Basireddy over 1 month

I've signed up with John Medina, who is from elevation Solar! He is a fantastic and proactive guy. He provided me with phenomenal customer service, gave a reasonable negotiable price, and found the perfect design for my home. He was extremely knowledgeable in providing technical details and models of solar panels. He is understanding and would look for, no worse than, the best for his customers. Thank you John, for helping me make one of the most important decisons for my house feel like a piece of cake.

New2solar, over 1 month

I just want to say off the bat- I haven’t actually gotten my system installed yet. I’m sure the installation itself will go smoothly, as our insulation upgrades did. Right from the beginning my sales rep was polite, professional, and educational. So because if this I felt good. But I told him I would follow up with him after speaking with my partner and specifically asked he not follow up with me. Which he didn’t listen to. He followed up almost immediately. And again. I had to remind him that I asked him not to for which he apologized. And chose again to follow up. While some people may not mind this, for me it’s a red flag. My original quote was outrageous! Had I not done more research I would have paid TWICE what I’m paying, which after more research I have found, is still high. Then the design team, designed a layout that put a quarter of my panels on a northwest (roughly) side of my roof. Um okay. Knowing they will work less efficiently. Why would I pay for panels to be placed where they won’t work? What am I going to do with 5 wasted panels? Why would that design pass your guidelines? I had to object and insist they redesign it and find a way to make it work. Interestingly enough, they did. So why didn’t they try that design to start?! HUGE red flag! Why would they even feel comfortable selling that design knowing it will not be enough? Now let’s talk customer service. My customer concierge was prompt with her pitch that she will be my go to (as was my sales person) and was polite and professional. But then I stopped hearing from her. We’ve been waiting for the permit to go thru. Which I found out actually got approved on 9/11 according to the paperwork on my house. I texted asking for a follow up and heard nothing. So I called today to be told ‘it just went thru’ and they will call to schedule the install. Then my concierge called back to let me know they have been waiting on us to sign paperwork that was sent a month ago to a spam folder. Are you serious?! No one followed up about the loan paperwork?! No one told us anything until I called to see what was the delay, and now I’m being blamed for the hold up. It’s true the email was there, but no one thought to call, text, or email a follow up, for a month? I should have paid the $1500 penalty and gone with another company. The best part is, after all that, I finally got a reply to my text message letting me know if I had text them they were having issues and not receiving messages and to call with questions. So I’m going to get this system installed. Btw its a 7.4 system and I’m paying $23k. And I’m going to love having solar and I’m going to pray I don’t need any customer service from them for a long time.

All Elevation Solar reviews

Elevation Solar prices

Forecast average AZ electric rates over the next 25 years

We understand that the value of your home is both financial and emotional, that's why we're committed to provide the best products and services to every customer. Regardless of your situation, it's our goal to offer empowered solar solutions that ensure maximum benefits and savings.

2425 S Stearman Drive Suite 220, Chandler AZ, 85286

6625 S Valley View Blvd Suite 114/116, Las Vegas NV, 89118

TEXAS - Dallas/Fort Worth

423 Keller Parkway Suite B, Keller TX, 76248

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2019
Better Business Bureau NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Power World UL Certification

Residential Solar Electric