Pros

Average cost per watt below industry average of $2.80

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Solar-Ray, Inc. reviews

Gustavo Peres over 1 month

I selected them because they have good score in Solar Reviews and their price were really competitive. I also really like the support of Dennis that coordinated my system installation.

Christos Anthony, over 1 month

After meeting with owners and representatives of Solar Ray, I signed a installation contract for $150,000. + in December of 2017. After many months of very slow service and equipment failures my attorney finally gave them a dead line to finish the installation. After the time was extended and was ignored by Solar Ray. Before I decided to have a Qualified company finish the install in September 2019, I hired a solar engineer and an electrical engineer to analyze the work that had been done by Solar Ray. What they found were , many major installation problems in which the system could not do what they contracted to me to do. It is costing me appx. another $110,000. to finish the system so that it works the way Solar Ray contracted with me to do. Solar Ray claimed with a meeting with their attorney and mine was that I told them basically how much power I needed and I was shopping prices because I was on a limited budget. Both are absolutely untrue. What I was told to give them in the beginning, were 12 months of power bills and to mark all electrical breaker panels and what equipment they fed . They then again came out to the property and examined that information for themselves. I am not a trained electrician. I can do basic electrical work , but have no formal training. Buyer Beware!!

All Solar-Ray, Inc. reviews

Solar-Ray, Inc. prices

Forecast average FL electric rates over the next 25 years

A technical contractor/reseller, Solar-Ray, inc. The premier solar integrator in the Florida market. One of only 10 NABCEP accredited companies in the country and the First Accredited Company in Florida.

Michael Brown, certified through the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners(NABCEP) for 13 years, is the driving force behind Solar-Ray.

From design and engineering services in partnership with Davis & Cleaton PE, upgrade and service recommendations to improve existing systems, permitting services, and finally installation supervision services to ensure finished systems that can meet their full potential.

Just read the reviews.

6007 Anno Avenue, Orlando FL, 32809

Solar-Ray, Inc.

FLORIDA - ORLANDO

6007 Anno Avenue, Orlando FL, 32809

Top 100 Solar Installers of 2020 Top 100 solar installers
Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association American Solar Energy Society Solar Power World UL Certification NABCEP Accredited PV Installation Company

Residential Solar Electric