Pros

Cons

Latest Shine Solar, LLC reviews

Laurie 2 weeks ago

I've had my Shine Solar system operational for 10 days now, and am very pleased with the company. Every person that I've dealt with in the company, from Sales to Concierge, has been very pleasant to work with. Any issue that came up, was promptly addressed and resolved. No project of this complexity can be expected to be problem-free in completion, so company reaction is very important, in my opinion. I live in Middle Tennessee, where solar is just getting started good. I have been planning on getting solar for thirty years, to the extent that when I built my current house in 1994, I made sure that I had a large roof area facing directly south. I research a number of solar companies before settling on Shine Solar. They were able to give me what I wanted - to include battery back-up for outages - for a reasonable price. The installation itself went without a hitch, and was done over a three day period. When the inspector from the electric company came for the final inspection and new meter installation, he praised the neatness of the installation. A big plus that I recently discovered is that when a Storm Warning is issued for my area, the system automatically switches to fill the batteries to 100% before using the produced wattage. When the Alert is canceled, it reverts to normal status.

Financial Ruin, over 1 month

The team who set up the panels, destroyed the steep slope on my property. Geo textile to keep the dirt in place were ripped away, top layer of stone were scraped away. The erosion prevention features were removed or destroyed. They left my property without cleaning up. The latest communication from them was that they will not repair the damage, pay me to have it repaired or pay a contractor to repair it. The estimates for repairs of contractors are more than $8000. This is just the latest in a series of mess-ups. We reached an agreement to install the system at the end of 2019, in time for the big tax break. After trying to contact them, they finally came and messed up my yard. Not only do I have the damages, but also lost the tax break for 2019. On top of that, I received bills from two different financial institutions for the same job! I definitely DO NOT recommend Shine Solar. All promises, until they get the contract. Then everything falls apart. Find another company to save months of struggle and friction, ending in huge financial losses. I cannot save that much in electricity in a lifetime, to recover my losses.

All Shine Solar, LLC reviews

Shine Solar, LLC prices

Forecast average AR electric rates over the next 25 years

Shine Solar has been saving its customers tens of thousands of dollars by installing solar panels on their homes. Solar power allows them to become self-sufficient. Once their solar panels are paid off they will own their power free and clear and never worry again about rising utility rates.

5214 West Village Parkway Suite 100, Rogers AR, 72758