Pros

Cons

Latest Shine Solar, LLC reviews

Amber 2 days ago

They walked me through the whole process and are always ready to answers any questions that I come up with.

Financial Ruin, over 1 month

The team who set up the panels, destroyed the steep slope on my property. Geo textile to keep the dirt in place were ripped away, top layer of stone were scraped away. The erosion prevention features were removed or destroyed. They left my property without cleaning up. The latest communication from them was that they will not repair the damage, pay me to have it repaired or pay a contractor to repair it. The estimates for repairs of contractors are more than $8000. This is just the latest in a series of mess-ups. We reached an agreement to install the system at the end of 2019, in time for the big tax break. After trying to contact them, they finally came and messed up my yard. Not only do I have the damages, but also lost the tax break for 2019. On top of that, I received bills from two different financial institutions for the same job! I definitely DO NOT recommend Shine Solar. All promises, until they get the contract. Then everything falls apart. Find another company to save months of struggle and friction, ending in huge financial losses. I cannot save that much in electricity in a lifetime, to recover my losses.

All Shine Solar, LLC reviews

Shine Solar, LLC prices

Forecast average AR electric rates over the next 25 years

Shine Solar has been saving its customers tens of thousands of dollars by installing solar panels on their homes. Solar power allows them to become self-sufficient. Once their solar panels are paid off they will own their power free and clear and never worry again about rising utility rates.

5214 West Village Parkway Suite 100, Rogers AR, 72758