Pros

Cons

There are no cons noted

Latest Palmetto Solar reviews

Tomybear 1 week ago

Kristie Wells called and gave me some new information as to what I may like to do in the future care of the solar system I have with them. They have in the past worked with me when I had to replace my roof and remove and reinstall the panels. They did a great job. I am really pleased with their website so I can track the production and consumption of energy.

mraeanne1, over 1 month

Our solar panels were installed in October of 2020. It is now Feb. 2021, and they are still not turned on. I have made 2 payments for the panels, and been reimbursed for one. This all is taking way too much time, and I'm not informed of anything unless I ask.

All Palmetto Solar reviews

Palmetto Solar prices

Forecast average SC electric rates over the next 25 years

Palmetto makes it easy for homeowners to switch from fossil fuels to solar energy. Our end-to-end approach takes the guesswork out of solar savings, guarding individual and natural resources from unnecessary waste.

Leading the world towards a clean energy future is at the heart of everything we do. It's our north star that guides us to perform sustainably and ethically as we sell, design, finance, build and maintain residential solar systems across the country.

It enables us to have a positive impact on the people, environments and communities we serve by providing economic development and job opportunities.

Our employees and partners are committed to integrity in action, fairness in conduct and respect for all. We believe in the future of clean energy to help save our planet.

1505 King Street, Suite #114, Charleston SC, 29405