Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest Sunpower by Hooked On Solar reviews

Mell over 1 month

I could not be more satisfied with my installation! This family owned company has proved that team work does in fact make the dream work! Everyone worked hand in hand on making sure I was in the loop while I waited for my install without bombarding me with calls. The install is fast and hassle free, after 1 day I was ready for my final inspection! I recommend this company 200%!

After install unresponsive , over 1 month

Install solar panels and Tesla batteries

All Sunpower by Hooked On Solar reviews

Sunpower by Hooked On Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

Further, SunPower Master Dealers are held to the highest levels of customer satisfaction, installation quality and service excellence. SunPower by Hooked On Solar is dedicated to explaining the truth behind why all solar panel technology is NOT created equal and take the time to explain the pro's and cons of all financial programs available.

Our solar technicians are the leaders in installing beautiful solar panel systems on the West Coast. We have helped thousands of homes and commercial buildings throughout Northern California since 2009 with state-of-the-art SunPower® by Hooked on Solar technology.

With over 3,000+ installs, our professional team consists of system designers and installers who love what they do and are fully licensed professional electricians. So visit one of our Design Centers in Lincoln, Rocklin, or Auburn to see for yourself.

5150 Commons Drive #103, Rocklin CA, 95677