Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Florida Roof and Solar Contractors Inc. reviews

WideReach over 1 month

Highly recommend requesting Irha by name for any roofing work needed. He kept me informed of progress from introduction to post install inspections; roof looks great, was up fast, pasted city inspection without conditions, and the insurance Wind Mitigation report delivered 1 day after inspections. In addition, the price was in line with the other quotes I received. I received quotes in a range of double that of Florida Roof and Solar to about $1000 less. Simply, Irha’s personal involvement gave me confidence he would ensure the roof was done correctly, and do the confidence he gave me, I selected Florida Roof and Solar. I don’t regularly do high cost improvements so I was nervous spending the cash. Irha was the first person to provide me a quote when I sent out requests for quotes from 8 different roofing companies. He was very personal, knowledgeable in the process and products, and not once tried to make up an answer to a questions he did not know; most importantly, he followed up on my questions. He gave the impression of (and lived up to) active involvement in my roof. Irha kept me informed regularly as the process moved, and that interaction eliminated my nervousness with the purchase. I felt informed and prepared for what each day held pre-install work, during installation, and the post install inspections. I am sure to Irha this was just another day, another roof, but Irha kept me informed as if it was a new life event for to him as well. I live in Eagle Harbor as a measure of my roof size for comparison. My old roof was removed, the new roof installed, and all tools and trash dumpster removed in 2 days (started Thursday am and completed Friday afternoon). Very fast. Several of my other neighbors took 4 or more days to get their roofs installed, and some had multiple days between work crew on site; their old roof removed, 2 days of no work, then the new roof install took another 2 days. Florida Roof and Solar started the job and worked to completion. Don’t forget that you lose your driveway during this process so the fewer day of the removal/install the fewer days you have to park on the street. Based on my meeting with Irha, and him then bringing in Logan to talk Solar, I also purchased a Solar system from Florida Roof and Solar. I was in the market for Solar, and their package seemed to perfect for my residential wants. I hope to provide matching praise on the Solar install very soon.

All Florida Roof and Solar Contractors Inc. reviews

Florida Roof and Solar Contractors Inc. prices

Forecast average FL electric rates over the next 25 years

Our goal here at Florida Roof and Solar Contractors Inc. is to educate, preserve and increase the value of the home/business while delivering the very best in the roofing and solar industry for Shingles, Solar Panels, Service, Products, Customer Service, Warranties, Installation and Financing. We offer: Solar Panel Installations Smart Home Technology Energy Efficiency Upgrades Roofing Inspections, Repairs, and Installation We follow the guidelines set by the Department of Energy to greatly reduce your energy usage with new technology products, and significantly increase your homes energy efficiency. Then we eliminate those new costs with solar to save you thousands. By going solar or adding a solar attic fan to your roofing cost, you get 30%-100% off the cost of your roof! We love helping you, and saving you money. "It's not just about going green, but making your green go a long way." Let us show you how! Best warranty in the business. Transparent in pricing and options, not afraid to go through attic to verify /validate cost. Professional Military Veteran Owned and Operated. God, Family, roofs. We have managed thousands of residential and commercial projects in the last 12 years- from small leaks repairs to major re-roofs and everything in-between. We only use top quality roof materials, provide in house labor and have a great warranty program for free. We have a full variety of in-house crews and installers, who are experienced in all types of roof systems, so workmanship is outstanding and pricing is competitive. We will be your one-stop-shop roof, solar, and energy efficiency consultants to help & educate you.

5151 Sunbeam Road Suite #4, Jacksonville FL, 32257

Florida Roof and Solar Contractors Inc.

FLORIDA - Jacksonville