Pros

Cons

Latest Carolina Energy Conservation reviews

Paul over 1 month

From my first contact with Tom Ferraro through flipping the switch to solar, I can't imagine a better experience. Tom and my project manager made sure that I was kept informed of the schedule and progress every step of the way. They answered all my questions and responded promptly to any concern. I highly recommend Carolina Energy Conservation for anyone who is considering going solar.

All Carolina Energy Conservation reviews

Carolina Energy Conservation prices

Forecast average SC electric rates over the next 25 years

We are a locally owned family business. We warrant our solar installations for 10 years and use only high quality products such as SunPower Equinox Solar Systems. All installers are employees, not sub-contractors. Ask us for our customer referrals. We use only the highest quality of renewable, sustainable, and eco-friendly conservation products. All of our patented, proven solutions will give you a long-lasting answer to any home energy efficiency problem, while increasing your home’s value and easing the burden on your HVAC systems. We’ve built our reputation on superior workmanship and the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We always show our clients and their property the respect they deserve.

9516 Hwy 707, Myrtle Beach SC, 29588