Pros

Cons

Average cost per watt above industry average of $3.00

Latest West Coast Solar reviews

Mrs. B 2 weeks ago

My experience with West Coast Solar couldn’t have been better! Everyone I talked with was polite, courteous and helpful and the technicians who installed the system worked diligently, quietly and efficiently. I am thrilled to be able to use solar power for all of my energy needs now. I would most certainly recommend West Coast Solar to anyone in search of a solar company.

Erik Overmyer , over 1 month

If I could give West Coast Solar zero stars I would. We purchased solar in 2018. The salesman was RYAN O***, and he screwed us out of $27,000. He sat on our couch and 100% assured us that our solar loan was transferrable with the sale of our house, or that we could have our solar moved to our new house. Well that was a lie. We are NOT able to transfer the solar loan with the sale of our house. We have to outright buy the system in order to sell our house. Not only did he entrap us, but my brother as well. RYAN O*** sold my brother the same lies. Never trust a company that will employ someone, who after being invited into your home, sit on your couch, and sell you lies. I'm disgusted by this company.

All West Coast Solar reviews

West Coast Solar prices

Forecast average CA electric rates over the next 25 years

West Coast Solar is a full service provider and installer of Photovoltaic solar systems.

By working with the industry's largest manufacturers, suppliers, and our highly trained installers, we are able to provide the highest quality products, excellent service, and the most competitive pricing.

Whether your needs are residential, commercial, or agricultural applications, make West Coast Solar your first choice to care for all of your solar needs.

2155 Elkins Way Suite B, Brentwood CA, 94513

West Coast Solar

CALIFORNIA - Brentwood

2155 Elkins Way Suite B, Brentwood CA, 94513

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World