Pros

There are no pros noted

Cons

Review score is below industry average of 3.96

Latest Universal Solar Direct reviews

M. Miles over 1 month

Universal Solar Direct is the best choice for Solar! They are very informative and will set you up to maximize your solar intake to save on your NV Energy bill. The battery will store any excess energy that you didn't use each month so that you can use it in the HOT months and really save a lot of money. The installers and office are really friendly and professional. I'm happy I made the choice to go with Universal Solar Direct!

Debbie, 1 week ago

Paid $40,000 cash to include a backup battery and EV car charger. Universal told me I need 30 panels for my house, but the utility company said that was too many panels for the amount of electricity I use, so they denied the installation and said I could only put 27 panels on my. Universal installed 30 panels anyway and told me I had pay them or they would put a lien on my house. The utility said if I tried to use the solar they would lock me out of the system. After getting that resolved the car charger has never worked, and when my power went out the backup battery didn't work. They said I had an advanced system that even when the power would go out, the panels would still charge but they did not. They won't return my calls. Hiring an attorney and filing a complaint with the Contractor's Board.

All Universal Solar Direct reviews

Universal Solar Direct prices

Forecast average NV electric rates over the next 25 years

At Universal Solar Direct we work directly with you to customize a solar power solution to meet your specific needs. We are a local company with years of experience assisting homeowners in energy saving home projects. There has never been a better time to invest in a residential PV home solar panels system. We offer zero down solar loans to minimize the upfront installation costs, and make the system affordable – don’t get trapped in the lease game.

4775 W. Teco Ave. Suite 115, Las Vegas NV, 89118

4775 W. Teco Ave. Suite 115, Las Vegas NV, 89118

822 N. A1A, Suite 310, Ponte Vedra Beach FL, 32082

Universal Solar Direct of Arizona

4836 E. McDowell Rd. Suite 101, Phoenix AZ, 85008

Better Business Bureau Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Electric Power Association Solar Power World UL Certification

Energy audits