Southwest Sun Solar

Installer

Installing solar since 2017

Southwest Sun Solar logo

3.75 from 1 Reviews

How was this rating calculated?

SolarReviews Expert Rating Score:

A score we give a solar company out of 100 based on 0 criteria that our SolarReviews industry experts believe are the best criteria to separate good and bad solar companies.

Unrated

On schedule

Installation quality

After sales support

5.0

Latest good review thumbs up

pelican10 | Huntington Beach, California | 04/26/2017

Excellent Solar Installation and Service

I had Solar installed and love it. My electricity bill has substantially decreased and the install was painless. SWSS made installation quick and easy. They were very clean in the process and put my worries at ease. I didn't think it would be this painless to get it installed and never thought I'd be saving this kind of money. Looking forward to running the AC a lot this summer without the insane bills! Thanks SouthWest Sun Solar.

All reviews

Service types

Commercial solar - Grid tied

About Southwest Sun Solar

SouthWest Sun Solar is proud to be a California based company. Southwest Sun Solar is a company that can do it all; our in-house team designs, engineers, builds, and maintains solar projects that range in size from a small 1kW residential system all the way up to a multi-megawatt commercial or utility system. Our team will take care of all aspects of the project, from design to permitting, installation all the way to the PTO (Permission to Operate).

Unlike many of the large companies that hire outside contractors to do their installations, our company is vertically integrated, allowing us control of the entire solar installation process from start to finish. The vast majority of negative reviews from dissatisfied solar customers originate with the companies that hire subcontractors to do some or all of the various aspects of the project design and installation. We have complete control of our projects allowing us to finish projects within 4 weeks from the date of signing up for solar.

California - San Jose