Pros

Cons

Latest Southern Energy Management reviews

S. Pahwa over 1 month

From no hassle sales process to quality of installation to after install follow-thru has been exceptional. Installation guys were great - they informed us when they came, what they would do, cleaned up after work and on schedule. Every which way a professional group who did a great job. We are very pleased - Thanks Graham.

bugman, over 1 month

They installed solar panels for me 5 years ago. When they came to install they discovered the panels would not fit. They did not measure accurately so the panels would not fit on the roof. Their solution was to put some panels on a shed roof but they had to use mini-inverters. I did not want mini-inverters as they are not as reliable. And, the panels in the new location was less efficient than the original location. So we got off to a bad start. I look at the inverter fairly often at peak output and it does not seem I am coming anywhere close to the output promised. All in all I was hoodwinked.<br /><br />Since then I have had few questions but there have been times I needed some information about the panels. When I emailed them they essentially ignored me. I sent repeated emails to no avail. I finally resorted to calling the owner and leaving messages. Over and over. Finally they responded. So for me their response to customers is extremely poor.

All Southern Energy Management reviews

Southern Energy Management prices

Forecast average NC electric rates over the next 25 years

Southern Energy Management is the Southeast's rooftop solar and building performance expert. We're a team of over 60 building scientists, solar professionals, and entrepreneurs dedicated to improving the way the world makes and uses energy. We’re passionate about continuously innovating and leading the energy market while maintaining our core values.

As a Certified B Corp, we’re firm believers that businesses have the power to change the world for the better, and we’re committed to working toward that goal each and every day. We believe what you do is important, and we also believe how you do it matters just as much.

Based out of North Carolina, we offer energy efficiency, green building, and turn-key solar services for homeowners, builders, and businesses across the country. With over 17 years of experience, we have the expertise and proven process to provide a seamless project and positive customer experience.

SEM's team has installed over 15 megawatts of solar power, helped verify more than 19,000 ENERGY STAR and green-certified homes, and helped to offset millions of pounds of carbon emissions.

5908 Triangle Drive, Raleigh NC, 27617